We strive to be an open, welcoming and caring Catholic community of believers who are called to share, celebrate, renew and grow in faith, love of God and one another. We embrace Jesus by living His teachings and values and put our faith into action through service, tithing and outreach.
-Msgr. Michael Lefevre & St. Owen Staff
Returning to Mass
As the general dispensation ends March 13th, we are happy to welcome you back!
Mon., Tue., Thur. & Fri. 9AM
Weekend: Sat 5 PM
Sun. 9 AM & 11 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Sat 4 PM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7 PM
Catholic Charities of Southeast Michigan - Providing help. Giving hope.
Lent 2021 • Body Language for a Pilgrim People
The Servants’ Entrance community is a pilgrim people, having traveled from their homeland. This Lenten series will invite participants to explore the role of head, heart, and hands in their identity as itinerant disciples of Jesus Christ.
Live Sunday Evening Series via ZOOM from 6:30 – 8 pm
Presentations and group facilitation by Nancy Mason Bordley, D.Min. and Mary Ann Dixon, OP, D.Min.
(Pre-Registration Required) You may register for the full series (all four weeks) $50 per household or you may register for individual sessions $15 per household. To register, please contact Linda Romito at [email protected]. Payment can be accepted through PayPal by clicking the payment button below or by mail. Contact Linda Romito for mailing information. A Zoom link will be emailed to each participant the day before the event.
February 21 • Identity – Who are we becoming as an intentional community?
February 28 • Head – We are a part of a bigger story: What can we learn from that?
March 7 • Heart – Promptings offer us leads; how do we cultivate deep listening?
March 14 • Hands – God’s Spirit inhabits every experience; what are the signs?
This series is brought to you by the Servants’ Entrance Community in collaboration with Parish Services, LLC.
Readings for the week of February 28, 2021
- Sunday: Gn 22:1-2, 9a, 10-13, 15-18 / Ps 116:10, 15, 16-17, 18-19  / Rom 8:31b-34 / Mk 9:2-10
- Monday: Dn 9:4b-10 / Ps 79:8, 9 11 and 13 [cf. 103:10a] / Lk 6:36-38
- Tuesday: Is 1:10, 16-20 / Ps 50:8-9, 16bc-17, 21 and 23 [23b] / Mt 23:1-12
- Wednesday: Jer 18:18-20 / Ps 31:5-6, 14, 15-16 [17b] / Mt 20:17-28
- Thursday: Jer 17:5-10 / Ps 1:1-2, 3, 4 and 6 [40:5a] / Lk 16:19-31
- Friday: Gn 37:3-4, 12-13a, 17b-28a / Ps 105:16-17, 18-19, 20-21 [5a] / Mt 21:33-43, 45-46
- Saturday: Mi 7:14-15, 18-20 / Ps 103:1-2, 3-4, 9-10, 11-12 [8a] / Lk 15:1-3, 11-32
- Next Sunday: Ex 20:1-17 or 20:1-3, 7-8, 12-17 / Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 [Jn 6:68c] / 1 Cor 1:22-25 / Jn 2:13-25 or Ex 17:3-7 / Ps 95:1-2, 6-7, 8-9  / Rom 5:1-2, 5-8 / Jn 4:5-42 or 4:5-15, 19b-26, 39a, 40-42
Religious Education 2020
Religious Education will begin on Sunday, October 4th. Things will be a little different this year. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are choosing to move toward family-style religious education. This will involve both an online portion covered at home as well as a monthly in-person (or zoom) education session with a small group of other families. Cost will be $135 per child, $160 for a child during a sacrament year. Specific details will be shared at all of the masses on Sept. 12 and 13th. To reserve a spot, please fill out the following form: