We strive to be an open, welcoming and caring Catholic community of believers who are called to share, celebrate, renew and grow in faith, love of God and one another. We embrace Jesus by living His teachings and values and put our faith into action through service, tithing and outreach.
-Msgr. Michael Lefevre & St. Owen Staff
Our Parish Family
Mon., Tue., Thur. & Fri. 9AM
Weekend: Sat 5 PM
Sun. 9 AM & 11 AM
Sacrament of Reconciliation: Sat 4 PM
Holy Days: 9 AM & 7 PM
SACRED HEART MAJOR SEMINARY provides a FREE self-paced4-week course:
How to Begin Reading the Bible as a CatholicThis free online course is designed for Catholics who want to learn the basics about how to read the Bible and apply the Word of God in daily life.
- January 14 – topic: Why Read and Study the Bible? & Studying the Bible as a Catholic
- January 21 – topic: Which Version of the Bible Should I Use?
- January 28 – topic: Engaging the Cultural World of the Bible
- February 4 – topic: Praying with Scripture & Where to Go from Here?
Sign up today!
Young Adults Scripture Study
Readings for the week of January 17, 2021
- Sunday: 1 Sm 3:3b-10, 19 / Ps 40:2, 4, 7-8, 8-9, 10 [8a, 9a] / 1 Cor 6:13c-15a, 17-20 / http://www.usccb.org/bible/readings/011721.cfm
- Jn 1: 35-42
- Monday: Heb 5:1-10 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 2:18-22
- Tuesday: Heb 6:10-20 / Ps 111:1-2, 4-5, 9 and 10c  / Mk 2:23-28
- Wednesday: Heb 7:1-3, 15-17 / Ps 110:1, 2, 3, 4 [4b] / Mk 3:1-6
- Thursday: Heb 7:25—8:6 / Ps 40:7-8a, 8b-9, 10, 17 [8a and 9a] / Mk 3:7-12
- Friday: Heb 8:6-13 / Ps 85:8 and 10, 11-12, 13-14 [11a] / Mk 3:13-19
- Saturday: Heb 9:2-3, 11-14 / Ps 47:2-3, 6-7, 8-9  / Mk 3:20-21
- Next Sunday: Jon 3:1-5, 10 / Ps 25:4-5, 6-7, 8-9 [4a] / 1 Cor 7:29-31 / Mk 1:14-20
Religious Education 2020
Religious Education will begin on Sunday, October 4th. Things will be a little different this year. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are choosing to move toward family-style religious education. This will involve both an online portion covered at home as well as a monthly in-person (or zoom) education session with a small group of other families. Cost will be $135 per child, $160 for a child during a sacrament year. Specific details will be shared at all of the masses on Sept. 12 and 13th. To reserve a spot, please fill out the following form: