Welcome to the St. Owen Religious Formation Program. We invite you to make faith formation a high priority in the family. Allow your children the opportunity to gather with their peers to augment what they learn daily in their homes about God, the teaching of their faith, and the Roman Catholic Church.
Phone: 248-626-2300 or fax 248-626-2926 for information.
Mr. Jarrod Dillon, Religious Formation Director
RELIGIOUS FORMATION CLASSES
All classes are one hour.
- Preschool 3 year old classes are offered at 11:00am
- Sunday Preschool 4 year old and Kindergarten and first grade classes are offered at 11:00am.
- Grades 2,3,4,5,6,7, and 8 are offered at 10:00am Sunday.
- Grades 6,7, & 8 are offered Monday evenings at 7:00pm.
- Grades 9,10,11, & 12 (Youth Group), for information call (248) 626-0840 ext. 5 Or check out the Youth group page.
TUITION & FEES
$135.00 per child per year
Maximum tuition: 3 children
Additional $25.00 per child sacrament fees for grades 2 & 8
SACRAMENTAL PREPARATION PROGRAMS
First Eucharist – Normally occurs in grade 2
Reconciliation – Normally occurs in grade 2
Confirmation – Normally occurs in grade 8
At the 11:00am Mass, there is a special Liturgy of the Word for children in the church library. The students will be directed in Mass when to go to the library and hear the liturgy in children’s language.
In order to register, please click here!
Sept. 29/30th 2019 First Class
May 2nd, 2020 First Communion